Advisory Board Members Will Assist Public As Facilitators
The Facilitators Program is a program that was launched to help improve the Department of Real Estate’s responsiveness to the public. Facilitators act as another avenue of information that the public can access in addition to Department staff.
What Facilitators CAN Do...
- Open the lines of communication between the Department and the public.
- Facilitate discussion for parties who feel their needs are not being met.
- Clarify constituent concerns to the Department.
- Help direct parties to proper staff for filing a complaint.
- Help direct parties to proper staff for professional education requirements.
What Facilitators CANNOT Do...
- Give information to the media or act as a Department spokesperson.
- Give legal advice or provide legal mediation to parties.
- Become involved in any pending disciplinary action case in the Administrative Actions Division.
- Become involved in any pending disciplinary action case at the Attorney General’s Office.
- Influence the outcome of any complaint or issue.