Educator Documents And Forms
Forms on this page are intended for the use of schools and instructors. Forms for new applicants and
current licensees are available on the
Licensing Division – Licensing Forms
Prelicensure Education Certificate Sample
- Certificate example of what accredited real estate schools issue to students that have completed the 90 hour
salesperson or brokers education.
Fingerprint Clearance Card Team Supply Order Form
- This form is to be used for ordering Identity Verified Fingerprint (IVP) supplies and Regular Application supplies.
School Approval Application (Form ED-100)
- Applicants use this form when applying for approval to operate a real estate school. This form may be also
utilized to renew an existing real estate school’s certificate of approval to operate a school.
Disciplinary Actions Disclosure (Form LI-214/LI-244)
- Required by ADRE to determine qualifications and suitability of the Licensee to hold an Arizona Real Estate License,
Employing Broker License, Entity License, Cemetery License or a Membership Camping License, Educational School License,
Educational Instructor License or Public Report License.
Disclosure Document Checklist (Form LI-400)
- Documents and information required for original license applicants, renewal and reinstatement applicants and licensees
making a disclosure required under A.A.C. R4-28-301 (A).
School Owner or Administrator Statement of Qualifications (Form ED-106)
- This form is to be completed for each natural person, or for an entity application, any person exercising control of
the entity, who applies for original or renewal approval to operate an accredited real estate school.
Owner / Administrator Update (Form ED-108)
- School administrators utilize this form when renewing or updating approval as a real estate school administrator.
School Audit Declaration
- Required to be completed by every school between December 15, 2014 and January 31, 2015, and every two years beginning
from December 2010; please click here with any questions on how to complete this form.
Instructor Approval / Renewal / Update Application (Form ED-101)
- Accredited real estate schools submit this form on behalf of instructor applicants to request approval, renewal or an
update as a real estate course instructor.
Course Approval / Renewal Application – Continuing Education / Distance Learning / Prelicensure Education
- Accredited real estate schools use this form to request approval for a continuing education course (live classroom
instruction and distance learning)/prelicensure education course (live classroom instruction). This form may be
also utilized to renew an existing real estate school’s certificate of course approval.
Instructor Training Course Approval Application (Form ED-107)
- Accredited real estate schools use this form to request approval for a seminar or instructor development workshop (IDW)
course (live classroom instruction). This form may be also utilized to renew an existing real estate school’s
instructor training course approval.
Expedited Instructor Approval Application (Form ED-103)
- ADRE-approved schools use this form to seek approval for an instructor who is currently an
ADRE-approved instructor under a primary sponsoring school when an approved primary sponsoring
school or secondary non-sponsoring school wishes to change an instructor approval by adding or
removing: schools, instructors or associated courses.