Forms on this page are intended for the use of schools and instructors. Forms for new applicants and current licensees are available on the Licensing Division – Licensing Forms web page.
- Prelicensure Education Certificate Sample
- Certificate example of what accredited real estate schools issue to students that have completed the 90 hour salesperson or brokers education.
- Prelicensing Course Signature Roster Form
- ADRE accredited real estate schools are required to use this course signature roster form as part of maintaining records for all live classroom prelicensing education courses
- Prelicensing Course Evaluation Form
- ADRE accredited real estate schools are required to use this form to present to all prelicensing education students to complete and submit a prelicensing course evaluation at the end of the course.
- Pre-licensing Course Approval/Renewal Application - SALESPERSON (Form ED-110)
- Accredited real estate schools use this form to request approval for a salesperson prelicensure education course (live classroom instruction).
- Pre-licensing Course Approval/Renewal Application – SALESPERSON (Form ED-111)
- Accredited real estate schools use this form to request approval for a salesperson prelicensure education course (online course).
- Pre-licensing Course Approval/Renewal Application - BROKER (Form ED-112)
- Accredited real estate schools use this form to request approval for a broker prelicensure education course (live classroom instruction)
- Pre-licensing Course Approval/Renewal Application – BROKER (Form ED-113)
- Accredited real estate schools use this form to request approval for a broker prelicensure education course (online course).
- Online Pre License School Examination Proctor Certification (Form ED-200)
- Accredited real estate schools use this form for proctor certification for each student taking an online school examination that is administered at a third party proctor facility.
- School Approval Application (Form ED-100)
- Applicants use this form when applying for approval to operate a real estate school. This form may be also utilized to renew an existing real estate school’s certificate of approval to operate a school.
- Disciplinary Actions Disclosure (Form LI-214/LI-244)
- Required by ADRE to determine qualifications and suitability of the Licensee to hold an Arizona Real Estate License, Employing Broker License, Entity License, Cemetery License or a Membership Camping License, Educational School License, Educational Instructor License or Public Report License.
- Disclosure Document Checklist (Form LI-400)
- Documents and information required for original license applicants, renewal and reinstatement applicants and licensees making a disclosure required under A.A.C. R4-28-301 (A).
- School Owner or Administrator Statement of Qualifications (Form ED-106)
- This form is to be completed for each natural person, or for an entity application, any person exercising control of the entity, who applies for original or renewal approval to operate an accredited real estate school.
- Owner / Administrator Update (Form ED-108)
- School administrators utilize this form when renewing or updating approval as a real estate school administrator.
- School Audit Declaration
- Required to be completed by every school between December 15, 2020 and January 31, 2021, and every two years beginning from December 2010; please click here with any questions on how to complete this form.
- Instructor Approval / Renewal / Update Application (Form ED-101)
- Accredited real estate schools submit this form on behalf of instructor applicants to request approval, renewal or an update as a real estate course instructor.
- Course Approval / CE/DL/HR/OPCW (Form ED-102-CE/DL/HR/OPCW)
- Accredited real estate schools use this form to request approval for a continuing education course (live classroom instruction, distance learning, or host remote live streaming)/prelicensure education course (live classroom instruction and online prelicensure contract writing). This form may also be utilized to renew an existing real estate school’s certificate of course approval.
- Addendum - Conversion of Approved Continuing Education (CE) Course to Host/Remote Course New!
- The purpose of this Addendum to the ED-102 Application for Certificate of Course Approval is to allow for the conversion of an already approved Live Continuing Education Course.
- Expedited Instructor Approval Application (Form ED-103)
- ADRE-approved schools use this form to seek approval for an instructor who is currently an ADRE-approved instructor under a primary sponsoring school when an approved primary sponsoring school or secondary non-sponsoring school wishes to change an instructor approval by adding or removing: schools, instructors or associated courses.
Review our frequently asked questions about the educators process and more.VIEW THE FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know what to do and what not to do while I run a school?
Become familiar with A.R.S. § 32-2135 and Articles 4 and 5 of the Commissioner's Rules. Operate with integrity. Contact the Department's Education Division through the Message Center if you have any questions.
My company wants to offer real estate courses for credit. What's required?
The first requirement is to file an Application for Certificate of Approval to Operate a Real Estate School (ED-100). You'll need to identify each person and, if an entity, every officer, director, member, manager, partner, owner, trust beneficiary holding 10% or more beneficial interest, stockholder owning 10% or more stock, and person exercising control of the school. Supporting documentation is required. A Fingerprint Clearance Card must be provided to the Department by each owner of 10% or more.
Schools should review, understand, and operate under the provisions of A.R.S. § 32-2135 and the Commissioner's Rules, particularly Article 4. You should review and become familiar with those, at the very least. Other statutes within Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 32, Chapter 20, and the Commissioner's Rules (Arizona Administrative Code, Title 4, Chapter 28) also apply.
Once I'm licensed as a school, what else do I have to do?
- Obtain approval of the courses you wish to offer for credit and the instructors who will teach them.
- Provide notice to the Department before presenting courses (30 days prior to a new course; 14 days prior to a currently-approved course that has not changed).
- Monitor attendance and keep a record of students who attend approved courses.
- Issue credit to students who complete the course.
- Renew school, course and instructor approval when due.
- Make sure your advertising is accurate and not misleading, and properly identifies your school.
How does a person obtain permission to teach a BMC instructor development workshop (“IDW”) for other instructors?
That person must comply with ADRE’s qualifications for a BMC instructor and BMC IDW content instructor. See Form ED-101.