Documents And Forms
SALESPERSON ORIGINAL LICENSING
Arizona does not offer real estate license reciprocity with any other State. Arizona requires 90 hours of
in-classroom salesperson pre-license education.
CEMETERY SALESPERSON TEMPORARY LICENSE OR MEMBERSHIP CAMPING CERTIFICATE OF CONVENIENCE
The Cemetery Salesperson Temporary License is valid for a maximum of ninety days from the date of issuance. The
Membership Camping Certificate is valid for a one time thirty day license period.
BROKERS ORIGINAL LICENSING
Arizona does not offer real estate license reciprocity with any other state. Arizona requires 90 hours of in
classroom Broker pre-license education.
ENTITY / EMPLOYING BROKER LICENSING
Scan completed LI-213, and required documents, and submit to the Department by
The following forms ARE to be used for:
- *New Limited Liability Company (LLC); *New Corporation (CO); *New Partnership (PA).
The following forms ARE NOT to be used for:
- *Professional Corporation (PC); *Professional Limited Liability Company (PLLC); *Sole Proprietorship/Self Employed Broker (SE).
Entity / Employing Broker Step-by-Step Process
Entity / Employing Broker Name Reservation Request Instructions
- Detailed instructions for applying for an Entity / Employing Broker Name Reservation Request.
Entity / Employing Broker Name Reservation Request (Form LI-213)
- Submit this form prior to registering entity with the Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC) or Arizona Secretary of
Entity / Employing Broker License Application Instructions
- Detailed instructions for applying for an Entity and/or Employing Broker.
Entity / Employing Broker License Application (Form LI-212)
- After completing all steps as outlined in the above provided instructions, complete the Form LI-212, and submit
entire package, containing all documentation, at one time.
Disciplinary Actions Disclosure (Form LI-214/244)
- Required by ADRE to determine qualifications and suitability of the applicants to hold an Arizona Real Estate
License, Employing Broker License, Entity License. Each member, manager or person controlling or holding 10% or
more interest in the CO, LLC, or PA must complete the Form LI-214/244.
Disclosure Document Checklist (Form LI-400)
- License applicants making a disciplinary action disclosure must provide ADRE with required documents and information
as required on checklist per A.A.C. R4-28-301.
Fingerprint Clearance Card Team (ACCT) Supply Order Form
- License applicant must present a Fingerprint Clearance Card, issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS),
at time of license application for each member, manager or person controlling or holding 10% or more interest in the CO,
LLC or PA making a disciplinary action disclosure on the Form LI-214/244.
Entity / Broker Status Change Form (Form LI-216)
- Only to be completed by Designated Broker (DB) changing from one entity to another.
PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION (PC) OR A PROFESSIONAL LIMITED LIABILITY CORPORATION (PLLC)
Scan required documents and submit to the Department by
BRANCH OFFICE ORIGINAL LICENSE / CHANGE
RENEWAL OF LICENSE – RENEW ONLINE AT www.az.gov/webapp/dre
When unable to renew online, the following forms are required to apply for renewal of Salesperson License, Associate
Broker License, Entity/Employing Broker License, Sole Proprietorship, or Designated Broker License. The fee is higher when
not renewing on-line. For Fee Schedule,
SALESPERSON / ASSOCIATE BROKER CHANGE - MAKE CHANGE ONLINE
- Online changes are available at www.az.gov/webapp/dre/ for a
salesperson or Associate Broker, including:
- Notice of employment by employing broker (“hire”).
- Sever employment from employing broker (“sever”).
- Change office location for same employing broker (“transfer”).
- To be appointed or removed as Branch Manager for a branch office.
Salesperson / Associate Broker Change (Form LI-202)
- Use Form LI-202 when not making changes on-line. Form LI-202 must be signed by Designated Broker.
LICENSEE PERSONAL INFORMATION CHANGE – Make changes on-line at
ENTITY ADDRESS CHANGE - Make changes on-line at www.az.gov/webapp/dre
Make changes on-line at www.az.gov/webapp/dre for Business Address
Change; Business Mailing Address Change; Business Phone/Fax # Change may be completed online at Designated Broker(DB) personal
page. Go to www.az.gov/webapp/dre, login and under Quick Links, select Business
Address Change and follow the prompts.
Entity Address Change Form (Form LI-201) - When not done on-line
- Use Form LI-201 to make changes to the Employing Broker’s license, including: Business Address Change; Business
Mailing Address Change; Business Phone/FAX #.
- Scan and submit to the Department by
ENTITY / BROKER STATUS CHANGE
May not be done on-line.
Delegation of Authority Application Instructions
- Detailed instructions for a designated broker applying to authorize certain statutory/rule duties on the Delegation of
Delegation of Authority Application (Form LI-204)
- Designated Brokers use this form to authorize duties to other licensees employed by the employing broker to act as a
branch manager, report a temporary absence, or delegate authority to review and initial contracts or similar instruments
pursuant to A.R.S. 32-2127(D), and A.R.S. 32-2151.01(G), and A.A.C. R4-28-304(B).
- Use Form LI-216 for following changes:
- Entity Legal Name/DB Name Change
- DB Change for Existing Entity
- DB Change to SE
- Inactive Broker Change to Active DB
- Associate Broker Change to DB for Existing Entity
- Active DB Change to Inactive
- Associate Broker Change to SE
- New Broker Licensee to DB
- Change Entity to Inactive
- SE to Inactive
- Resident Broker Change to Non-Resident Broker (out-of-state Principal Office Address)
Entity / Broker Status Change Form (Form LI-216)
- Only to be completed by Designated Broker (DB), Broker, Licensee changing from one status/entity to another, or an
Entity changing it's name.
CERTIFICATION OF LICENSURE
Employment history is NOT included in certifications, however, employment history is available at ADRE
Requesting reinstatement of a cancelled or suspended license.
PRELICENSURE EDUCATION RECERTIFICATION
Contact the education school attended to request the Pre-licensure Education Recertification, before submitting a
request to ADRE. Pre-license education must be less than ten years old and taken at a real estate school accredited by the
Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE).
TEMPORARY BROKER’S LICENSE
- The Commissioner may issue a temporary license to a licensed or unlicensed person for the purpose of closing the
existing or pending business of a licensed Designated Broker/Broker in the following cases:
- Surviving spouse, next of kin, the administrator or personal representative, or the employee of the administrator or
personal representative of a deceased licensed Designated Broker.
- Spouse, next of kin, employee, legal guardian or conservator of a licensed Designated Broker/Broker disabled by sickness,
injury or insanity.
Temporary Broker’s License Application (Form LI-240)
- Scan completed Form LI-240 and submit to the Department by
- If applicant is unlicensed, complete Personal Information Change (LI-235)
FINGERPRINT CLEARANCE CARD