Fee Waiver Request
If the individual is applying for a specific license in this state for the first time, an agency, including the Arizona Department of Real Estate, must waive any fee charged for that initial license for:
- Any active Duty Military Service Member’s Spouse
- Any Honorably Discharged Veteran who has been Discharged Not More than 2 years before Application
- Any individual applicant whose family income does not exceed 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
Eligible applications for first time license fee waivers include:
- Original Real Estate Salesperson License
- Original Cemetery Salesperson License
- Original Membership Campground Salesperson License
- Original Real Estate Broker License
- Original Cemetery Broker License
- Original Membership Campground Broker License
- Original Temporary Salesperson License
- Original Real Estate Recovery Fund Fee
Of note and by statute, a fee waiver does not extend to License Renewals nor to any individual not qualifying as specified.
If submitting the Fee Waiver for an Active Duty Military Service Member’s Spouse, a copy of a DEERS Record will be required to demonstrate that the applicant is the spouse of an Activity Duty Service Member. More information may be found here.
If submitting the Fee Waiver for an Honorably Discharged Veteran who has been Discharged Not More the Two Years before Application, a copy of the Veteran’s DD-214: Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty will be required. More information may be found here.
Applicants must submit a complete application for licensure with all supporting documentation in conjunction with a Fee Waiver Request
Applicants should complete the form and send it and any required documentation to the Department under the Licensing Section of the Message Center by choosing “Submit a Salesperson/Broker application.”