The Real Estate Recovery Fund was established for the benefit of any person aggrieved by any act, representation, transaction or conduct of a licensed real estate or cemetery broker or real estate or cemetery salesperson that violates Arizona Real Estate Law. For more information on how the fund works, please see below.
For inquiries or to contact the Recovery Fund Administrator, click here.
Applications to the Real Estate Recovery Fund should be mailed or delivered to the Arizona Department of Real Estate, attention Recovery Fund Administrator.
- Recovery Fund Informational Brochure
- This information is intended to assist the public in understanding how the Recovery Fund works.
- El Fondo de Recuperación del Departamento de Bienes Raíces
- Esta información es pensada ayudar el público a comprender cómo trabaja el Fondo de Recuperación.
- Application for Payment from the Arizona Real Estate Recovery Fund (Form RF-107)
- Use this form to apply for payment from the Recovery Fund.
- Notice to Judgment Debtor (Form RF-109)
- This form must be used in conjunction with Form RF-107. It notifies the judgment debtor that you are making a claim against them from the Arizona Real Estate Recovery Fund.
- Proof of Service - Personal (Form RF-110)
- Used with Form RF-107 to verify service of the Notice to Judgment Debtor by personal service.
- Proof of Service - Certified Mail (Form RF-111)
- Used with Form RF-107 to verify service of the Notice to Judgment Debtor by Certified Mail.
- Proof of Service - Publication (Form RF-112)
- Used with Form RF-107 to verify service of the Notice to Judgment Debtor by publication.
Review our frequently asked questions about the enforcement and compliance (e&c) process and more.VIEW THE FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Department provide legal advice?
No, the Department is unable to give legal advice.
Where am I to get legal advice?
You may want to speak to a licensed Arizona attorney.
Can you recommend an attorney?
The Department cannot recommend legal counsel. You can visit the Arizona State Bar website at www.azbar.org or contact the local county bar associations for attorney referral.
Should I get an attorney regarding disciplinary proceedings with the Department?
The Department cannot provide legal advice or recommend attorneys. If you have questions of a legal nature, you should contact an attorney.