Find the resources for licensees below. Please visit the FAQ page or use the search bar above if you have questions.
A Licensee's Responsibility
- Personal Information – must be current at all times regardless of license status
- Email address – receive vital information from the Department
- Continuing Education (CE) – must be uploaded to the Department every two (2) years
- Legal Presence – Pursuant to ARS §41-1080 all licensees must provide the Department with proof of legal presence before issuing a license - Remember, this must be submitted online, and approved by ADRE prior to license renewal
A Designated / Self-Employed Broker's Responsibility
- Monitor ADRE’s Broker online homepage for alerts and pending action items frequently
- Print Broker and/or Entity License to post in brokerage
- General Licensing Supervisory Responsibilities – ensure all licensees under the broker’s supervision are current in the following:
- Continuing Education
- Legal Presence
- License Status
- Renewal Dates
- Report any changes to business / personal information within 10 days of change.