Pursuant to A.R.S. 32-4302, individuals seeking licensure through Out-of-State License Recognition must:
- Be an Arizona resident
- Currently licensed in another state for at least one year
- Have completed approved real estate education in the other state
- Passed a real estate license examination in another state
- An applicant has not had a license or certificate revoked or voluntarily surrendered in any other state or country.
- An applicant has not had any discipline imposed by another regulating entity, and has no pending complaint, allegation, or investigation.
Review our frequently asked questions about the licensees process and more.
VIEW THE FAQ