Individuals seeking licensure through Out-of-State License Recognition must:
- Be an Arizona resident
- Currently licensed in another state for at least one year
- Have completed approved real estate education in the other state
- Passed a real estate license examination in another state
- An applicant has not had a license or certificate revoked or voluntarily surrendered in any other state or country.
- An applicant has not had any discipline imposed by another regulating entity, and has no pending complaint, allegation, or investigation.
Click here to view the Out-of-State License Recognition brochure and forms.
Review our frequently asked questions about the licensees process and more.
VIEW THE FAQ