ADRE Updates Process for Entering CEs and Provides Additional Options to Real Estate School Administrators
On Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2023, the Arizona Department of Real Estate rolled out changes to its online system to improve customer experience, avoid inadvertent failure to renew and allow school administrators more control over their ability to add instructors to courses. Please see below for additional information on each of the advancements and stay tuned for additional improvements.
Continuing Education improvements:
- Adding an additional screen when a licensee has satisfyed all requirements for renewal. The additional screen will confirm CE requirements have been met, instruct the renewal is not complete and direct the user to return Home to begin Renewal.
- Adding similar wording to the course entry screen with a green banner indicating when requirements are satisfied. If the user is outside of the renewal window, the green banner changes to state as much and provides a date (within 90 days of expiration) when they can first renew.
Online Education System:
Add/Remove courses to/from instructors -
- A school administrator will be able to add ADRE-approved courses to ADRE-approved instructors when the instructor is approved to teach in the area for which the course was approved. In the Education login, the school will be able to accomplish this by adding courses to an instructor or adding the instructor to a course.
- A school administrator can remove courses from instructors for courses that are sponsored by the school.
Adding of a Registration URL to the 14-day scheduling function -
- When entering the 14-day notice, real estate educators will now have the option to enter a registration link for licensees to click to be taken directly to the course registration page. If a link is provided, it will show in the Public Database.
Adding of the Course Description to the Public Database
- The Course Description will now be visible for a course on the Course and Course Event screen to help licensees better know whether they have interest in a course.
Coming soon...when using Advanced Search for a real estate education course, an individual will be able to search by course location; rather than school location.