SALESPERSON ORIGINAL LICENSING
Arizona does not offer real estate license reciprocity with any other State. Arizona requires 90 hours of in-classroom salesperson pre-license education.
CEMETERY SALESPERSON TEMPORARY LICENSE OR MEMBERSHIP CAMPING CERTIFICATE OF CONVENIENCE
The Cemetery Salesperson Temporary License is valid for a maximum of ninety days from the date of issuance. The Membership Camping Certificate is valid for a one time thirty day license period.
BROKERS ORIGINAL LICENSING
Arizona does not offer real estate license reciprocity with any other state. Arizona requires 90 hours of in classroom Broker pre-license education.
ENTITY / EMPLOYING BROKER LICENSING
Scan completed LI-213, and required documents, and submit to the Department by clicking here
The following forms ARE to be used for:
- *New Limited Liability Company (LLC); *New Corporation (CO); *New Partnership (PA).
The following forms ARE NOT to be used for:
PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION (PC) OR A PROFESSIONAL LIMITED LIABILITY CORPORATION (PLLC)
Scan required documents and submit to the Department by clicking here.
BRANCH OFFICE ORIGINAL LICENSE / CHANGE
RENEWAL OF LICENSE – RENEW ONLINE AT www.az.gov/webapp/dre
When unable to renew online, the following forms are required to apply for renewal of Salesperson License, Associate Broker License, Entity/Employing Broker License, Sole Proprietorship, or Designated Broker License. The fee is higher when not renewing on-line. For Fee Schedule, click here.
SALESPERSON / ASSOCIATE BROKER CHANGE - MAKE CHANGE ONLINE
Online changes are available at www.az.gov/webapp/dre/ for a salesperson or Associate Broker, including:
- Notice of employment by employing broker (“hire”).
- Sever employment from employing broker (“sever”).
- Change office location for same employing broker (“transfer”).
- To be appointed or removed as Branch Manager for a branch office.
LICENSEE PERSONAL INFORMATION CHANGE – Make changes on-line at www.az.gov/webapp/dre
Make changes on-line at www.az.gov/webapp/dre (no charge) or scan to the Department by clicking here for:
Residential address changes, telephone number, email address
ENTITY ADDRESS CHANGE - Make changes on-line at www.az.gov/webapp/dre
Make changes on-line at www.az.gov/webapp/dre for Business Address Change; Business Mailing Address Change; Business Phone/Fax # Change may be completed online at Designated Broker(DB) personal page. Go to www.az.gov/webapp/dre, login and under Quick Links, select Business Address Change and follow the prompts.
- Entity Address Change Form (Form LI-201) - When not done on-line
- Use Form LI-201 to make changes to the Employing Broker’s license, including: Business Address Change; Business Mailing Address Change; Business Phone/FAX #.
- Scan and submit to the Department by clicking here.
ENTITY / BROKER STATUS CHANGE
May not be done on-line.
- Delegation of Authority Application Instructions
- Detailed instructions for a designated broker applying to authorize certain statutory/rule duties on the Delegation of Authority Application.
- Delegation of Authority Application (Form LI-204)
- Designated Brokers use this form to authorize duties to other licensees employed by the employing broker to act as a branch manager, report a temporary absence, or delegate authority to review and initial contracts or similar instruments pursuant to A.R.S. 32-2127(D), and A.R.S. 32-2151.01(G), and A.A.C. R4-28-304(B).
- Use Form LI-216 for following changes:
- Entity Legal Name/DB Name Change
- DB Change for Existing Entity
- DB Change to SE
- Inactive Broker Change to Active DB
- Associate Broker Change to DB for Existing Entity
- Active DB Change to Inactive
- Associate Broker Change to SE
- New Broker Licensee to DB
- Change Entity to Inactive
- SE to Inactive
- Resident Broker Change to Non-Resident Broker (out-of-state Principal Office Address)
- Entity / Broker Status Change Form (Form LI-216)
- Only to be completed by Designated Broker (DB), Broker, Licensee changing from one status/entity to another, or an Entity changing it's name.
CERTIFICATION OF LICENSURE
Employment history is NOT included in certifications, however, employment history is available at ADRE website www.az.gov/webapp/dre
Requesting reinstatement of a cancelled or suspended license.
PRELICENSURE EDUCATION RECERTIFICATION
Contact the education school attended to request the Pre-licensure Education Recertification, before submitting a request to ADRE. Pre-license education must be less than ten years old and taken at a real estate school accredited by the Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE).
TEMPORARY BROKER’S LICENSE
The Commissioner may issue a temporary license to a licensed or unlicensed person for the purpose of closing the existing or pending business of a licensed Designated Broker/Broker in the following cases:
- Surviving spouse, next of kin, the administrator or personal representative, or the employee of the administrator or personal representative of a deceased licensed Designated Broker.
- Spouse, next of kin, employee, legal guardian or conservator of a licensed Designated Broker/Broker disabled by sickness, injury or insanity.